Technical Operations Manager
Technical Operations Manager
We're looking for a talented Operations Technical Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in food technical management from a previous food manufacturing background.
If that's you, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
As the Operations Technical Manager, you'll report to the Managing Director and be primarily responsible for ensuring the food safety, legality, & quality of all produced products at all times. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead the manufacturing operational processes, working with the Technical Compliance Manager and the Head of Production to continually improve, develop, manage, & maintain HACCP and QMS.
In the job, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring that HACCP systems, quality management systems, operating practices and process controls are developed, implemented and adhered to in order to deliver consistent product and services
- Effectively oversee the management of product compliance, hygiene, pest control, testing, auditing, training, calibration and validation
- Leading, managing, developing, motivating and training the technical and operational staff through effective coaching, meetings, feedback and appraisals in line with the company frameworks
- Micro/complaints/manufacturing records and daily compliance
- All aspects of food safety and quality in day-to-day production
The best person for the job of Operations Technical Manager will have worked in the food industry before and have experience in food technical management. You'll also need a background in leading technical manufacturing operational processes.
In addition, you'll need previous technical management background and be committed to “safety first” (food & people).
Does that sound like you?
If so, we'd love to see your CV.You will also need a full driving license for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Technical Manager, Technical Shift Manager or as a Technical Operations Manager.The
Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
The company you'll be working for is a privately owned family business that operates from a state-of-the-art BRC AA factory and supplies specialty products to major retailers like M&S and Aldi.
They're a great company to work for.
People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Continually invest in the business and factory equipment
- Have a strong branded and licensed business
- Offer career development and personal progression
- Have a family feel environment and team built environment
Interested? If you think you're right for this Operations Technical Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
The Technical Manager will develop and oversee food safety regulations, policies, and procedures leading a team of 4 QA's
Retail Sales Manager
Accountable for leading and managing a key part of the customer portfolio, delivering profitable sales growth, and taking charge of sales projects/initiatives to meet company targets for customer retention and achieving new business.
As the Distribution Manager, your main job will be to make sure that all transport and distribution activities are safe, efficient, and in line with company and legal standards while working toward and reaching common standards of excellence and efficiency
Accountable for managing key retail accounts, reporting, inventory and support operations and logistics, with a focus on expanding our retail presence as the business grows at pace