We are seeking an experienced Technical Manager to join our client in the Gloucester area. As Technical Manager, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the company, including food safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
You will work closely with the management team to develop and implement sustainable and environmentally-friendly practices.
- Coordinate the Technical/Quality Assurance team
- Develop and manage Technical/Quality systems to achieve BRC Grade A certification and pass grades for all other certifying bodies
- Ensure product quality, food safety, and staff training to satisfy customer expectations
- Host site audits and conduct food and safety-related inspections
- Keep abreast of changes in technology, legislation, and customer requirements Ensure that all products produced are food safe and conform to intended product design, quality, and legislation
- Direct the technical, quality, and product safety components of all new build projects Conduct investigations and ensure necessary actions are taken and communicated for safety compliance matters
- Build and manage a sustainable QA, Technical, and maintenance function through training, mentoring, and coaching
- Ensure Technical and Quality systems remain a commercial department
- Ensure Technical and Quality systems actively engage with production
- Bachelor's degree in food science or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical operations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in technical operations and quality management
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations and certifications
- Ability to manage change and implement manufacturing improvement processes and systems
- Ability to identify and develop internal candidates for advancement or promotion Flexibility to provide cover as and when required for other remits
This is a site based role and will be 45 hours per week
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your application along with your CV.
Reporting to the Managing Director & Operations Manager, the Production Manager will oversee all production and inventory management aspects. The successful candidate will ensure that jobs are manufactured correctly, cost-effectively, and delivered on time by customer-build specifications and quality requirements.
The successful candidate will oversee day-to-day operations, employee management, and margin evaluation of delivery operations while communicating business status and progress to executive management.
As the NPD Manager, you'll report to the NPD Controller and will be primarily accountable for managing NPD & EPD projects. Ensuring they launch on time & achieve commercial targets.
Area Sales Manager
Looking for a new challenge? A well-respected chemical distributor seeks an experienced and driven Account Manager to join their expanding team. Competitive salary and supportive working environment. Apply now