€70,000 to €80,000
Our client is an international company specialising in producing and distributing speciality ingredient solutions. The company's strong family imprint includes all employees and collaborators who work passionately daily to create cutting-edge products.
Today, they are the largest manufacturer and distributor of speciality ingredient solutions worldwide, with products and services available in more than 130 countries. The company is known for its high-quality products and exceptional customer service, making it a trusted partner for businesses in the industry.
We seek a Sales Director to oversee and drive the Netherlands' operation as part of its global expansion. Leading a small but success-hungry team, the new Sales Director will assess, manage and operate the Dutch sales strategy, reporting to the Subsidiaries Director, based in the HQ.
- Manage the sales strategy in the Netherlands.
- Manage a specific commercial area and supervise the sales representatives in other areas.
- Develop new customer relationships, maintain existing ones, direct sales efforts in the field, conduct research and evaluations, and supervise distributors.
- Conduct market and margin analysis and provide reports.
- Manage the sales team and ensure that they perform effectively.
- Collaborate with the Head Officer management team to align sales strategies.
Technical Skills Required:
- 6-10 years of experience in the same or similar job position.
- Experience in team management and sales leadership.
- Experience in the Benelux territory.
- Experience in direct selling.
- You must have experience in the ingredients sector
- Proficient in English and Dutch
- Master's degree in Economics or a similar field.
We encourage you to apply if you have a proven track record of sales success, possess strong leadership skills, and meet the technical requirements. Our client offers a competitive salary package and exceptional professional growth and development opportunities.