We're seeking a talented Sales Coordinator/Executive to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in working as a retail broker (1-2 years minimum).
If that's you, then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Sales Coordinator role is home-based. Reporting to the North America Head of Sales, you will be primarily accountable for managing key retail accounts, reporting, inventory and support operations and logistics, with a focus on expanding our retail presence as the business grows at pace.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Working closely with and supporting the head of North America on a wide variety of workstreams, including sales, operations, logistics, and inventory, among others
- Analysing sales progress, ensuring our customers receive seamless service and delivery, tracking inventory and identifying potential issues, as well as other administrative tasks to support the head of North America
- Being an integral member of the establishing USA team, with access to top management and a role in scaling the fastest-growing brand in its niche
Although this is a Remote role, we would prefer candidates living in the Denver/Boulder area of Colorado.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Coordinator role will have relevant background in working as a retail broker (1-2 years minimum).
You'll also need a background in:
- A variety of areas, including sales, operations, logistics, and inventory, among others
- Analysing the progress of the sale, ensuring our customers receive seamless service and delivery, tracking inventory and identifying potential issues, as well as other administrative tasks to support the head of North America
- Working with major retailers and their online portals
- The consumer packaged goods (cpg) industry
- Working with an international company
- Working for a baby/toddler food company
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, word, and outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong intuition and be able to learn new tasks quickly, completing them efficiently and with great attention to detail
You'll also need to be driven, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, and confident with strong communication skills.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving license for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Executive, Account Executive or as a Retail Account Manager.
Basic salary: Up to $50,000 per annum
Bonus: A bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on the application
Benefits: You'll also receive 401k contributions with the role
The company for which you will be working was founded over 5 years ago and now sells in 45 countries worldwide, with customers including the British royal family. They have been named one of Europe's 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times, and their product is now available in Target and Kroger stores across the country. To boost this rapid growth, we seek talented professionals to join the brand and grow the team in the States. This is an exciting time to join; the only way is up for your future progression in this vital team.
If you think you're suitable for this Sales Coordinator role, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
The Technical Manager will develop and oversee food safety regulations, policies, and procedures leading a team of 4 QA's
Technical Operations Manager
You will lead the manufacturing operational processes, working with the Technical Compliance Manager and the Head of Production to continually improve, develop, manage, & maintain HACCP and QMS.
Retail Sales Manager
Accountable for leading and managing a key part of the customer portfolio, delivering profitable sales growth, and taking charge of sales projects/initiatives to meet company targets for customer retention and achieving new business.
As the Distribution Manager, your main job will be to make sure that all transport and distribution activities are safe, efficient, and in line with company and legal standards while working toward and reaching common standards of excellence and efficiency