We're looking for a talented NPD Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable a background in food manufacturing ideally from a meat of chilled foods background.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Role: As the NPD Manager, you'll report to the NPD Controller and will be primarily accountable for managing NPD & EPD projects. Ensuring they launch on time & achieve commercial targets. Achieving this through efficient partnering with customers & internal functions especially procurement, production and technical.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Working cross-functionally with procurement, production and technical teams, you will drive innovation through the gate process from concept to store launch on a 6 to 24-month horizon
- Gathering information for product costings based on NPD brief supplied by concept & commercial team
- Presenting product submissions to customers (key customers: Tesco & Morrisons) alongside Development Chef, commercial & insight
- Updating relevant stakeholders as customers request changes to ensure the product is still viable and any changes in cost are captured and conveyed
- Handover of customer approved concepts and documentation to process & site teams for scale-up but continue to steer project
The Candidate:The ideal person for this NPD Manager role will have relevant background in food manufacturing ideally from a meat of chilled foods background.
You'll also need a background in presenting to and building excellent relationships with retail Product Developers.
Plus, it's vital that you've got a background in managing NPD & EPD projects so they launch on time & achieve commercial targets.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A background in at least one NPD management role
- Three years in product development/management
- A background in presenting to and building excellent relationships with retail Product Developers
- Five years in food manufacturing/retailing
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to quickly alter to change & manage many projects
- Numerate, methodical and adept at excel, word & PowerPoint
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Development Manager, Concept Manager or as an NPD Manager.
The Package:Basic salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumBonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on the applicationBenefits include:
- Life assurance of at least two times yearly salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share save scheme
- Variety of discounts at well-known retailers as well as gym
- Free car parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
The Company:They are one of the largest meat manufacturing groups in the country. An FTSE 250 listed group employing over 2,500 people across six European sites. As a business, they've been around since 1994.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Put people who are at the centre of everything that they do
- Have values that summarise the ways that they think as an organisation and the way they behave as colleagues
- Offer career progression a stable environment
- Have 5000 highly skilled and dedicated employees in 17 production facilities around the globe with a £1.8 billion annual turnover
- Plan to invest £15m in the next 5 years in factory automation so this is an exciting time to join and learn new skills
- Have the opportunity to join engineering project management teams and be influential in the planned factory upgrades
Interested? If you think you're right for this NPD Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Reporting to the Managing Director & Operations Manager, the Production Manager will oversee all production and inventory management aspects. The successful candidate will ensure that jobs are manufactured correctly, cost-effectively, and delivered on time by customer-build specifications and quality requirements.
The successful candidate will oversee day-to-day operations, employee management, and margin evaluation of delivery operations while communicating business status and progress to executive management.
As Technical Manager, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the company, including food safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
Area Sales Manager
Looking for a new challenge? A well-respected chemical distributor seeks an experienced and driven Account Manager to join their expanding team. Competitive salary and supportive working environment. Apply now