I'm supporting a world-renowned manufacturer and market leader in with the hire of a Management Accountant.
This is a a new role and will be part of a team of five, reporting to the Finance Director. I'm currently looking for a seasoned management accountant who will be in charge of month-end reporting processes for three active UK sites, as well as analysing and enhancing the monthly financial processes and procedures. Additionally, you will create monthly management accounts, associated KPIs, and variance analyses while assuring the utmost precision and care for every little detail.
- A track record of success in accounting and certification in ACCA, CIMA, or a similar programme.
- Strong IT abilities, including knowledge of and experience with MS Office products and ERP software programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal and interpersonal communication abilities with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Knowledge of creating management accounts, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- A high degree of precision and attention to detail, as well as the capacity to efficiently prioritise and organise duties under pressure.
- Possess the self-assurance and readiness to take on a variety of responsibilities and offer original solutions to problems.
- It would be advantageous to have prior experience working in the manufacturing, FMCG, or processing industries.
- Previous knowledge and experience of ERP software packages, experience of MS Dynamics 365 would be highly advantageous
Working Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:45, this office-based role will play a key role in reviewing and improving our monthly financial processes and procedures
In exchange, they provide a competitive wage and a number of perks, such as increased holiday pay, corporate sick time, life insurance, an EV/ULEV car programme, and a bike to work programme.
Please apply today if you fulfil the requirements and are interested in the role. We are eager to hear from you and perhaps even to have you join their team.