Job Title: Dairy Processing Supervisor
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Salary: £14 per hour/40hrs per week
My client is a thriving family dairy and beverage processing company seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their small, dynamic team. They are committed to producing high-quality dairy products and beverages, with a current processing capacity of 15,000 litres of milk per week, as well as butter production and orange juice bottling. As they continue to grow, they seek a candidate eager to learn, enjoys hands-on work, and can help them expand the business.
While prior experience in processing or the dairy industry is a plus, it is not essential, as comprehensive training will be provided.
- Operate and maintain our 1,200 litre/hour pasteuriser, homogeniser, and separator equipment, as well as manage the filling line for both glass and plastic bottles
- Produce both salted and unsalted butter every week
- Bottle orange juice according to production schedules
- Sort orders and interact with business customers on a limited basis
- Collaborate with the team to promote our business and increase production volumes
- A strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Physical fitness and the ability to spend extended periods standing
- Valid driving license and reliable transportation due to the location of our site
- Ability to work well in a team and contribute to a positive work environment
We want to hear from you if you are a motivated individual looking for an opportunity to grow and make a difference in a hands-on role.
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Dairy Processing Supervisor Application." We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming you to the team.