Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
A well-established chemical distributor seeks an experienced and driven Account Manager to join their expanding team. We seek an individual with a track record of success in B2B sales and account management in Chemicals or Ingredients.
As an Account Manager, you will manage several established house accounts, maintain and cultivate business, and prospect new customers, to drive sales for the East Coast area. This will be a hybrid role, mainly office-based, but with the expectation of arranging meetings to see key clients once per month or as and when required to drive the area forward.
- Manage a number of established house accounts.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Prospect new clients through cold calling, generating leads via internet research, social media and press.
- Work effectively as part of a sales team to achieve KPI's and sales targets.
- Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Display good attention to detail, strong communication, and numeracy skills.
- Show enthusiasm and sociability.
- Full driving license required.
- Previous experience dealing with a number of ingredients or chemical house accounts.
- Experience with cold calling and generating new leads.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a sales team.
- Proven ability to achieve set KPI's and sales targets.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Good attention to detail, communication and numeracy skills.
- Enthusiastic and sociable.
- Prior product/market knowledge is desirable but not essential.
If you are a tenacious and driven individual with a track record of success in B2B chemicals or ingredients sales and account management, then we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, based on experience, and a supportive working environment. If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV
Reporting to the Managing Director & Operations Manager, the Production Manager will oversee all production and inventory management aspects. The successful candidate will ensure that jobs are manufactured correctly, cost-effectively, and delivered on time by customer-build specifications and quality requirements.
The successful candidate will oversee day-to-day operations, employee management, and margin evaluation of delivery operations while communicating business status and progress to executive management.
As Technical Manager, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the company, including food safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
As the NPD Manager, you'll report to the NPD Controller and will be primarily accountable for managing NPD & EPD projects. Ensuring they launch on time & achieve commercial targets.