Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our websiteImprove, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Food Recruit follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business is only as good as our reputation. Here is a selection of kind words shared by some of our trusted partners.
“It is an absolute pleasure to work with Scott. Open, honest, collaborative and communicative, Scott mixes utmost professionalism with humour and personality which makes the (often painful) process of finding top talent a pleasant experience.
Scott takes the time to fully understand the needs and personality of the organisation before recommending candidates, but still delivers within often very often tight timescales.
I look forward to working with Scott again, and have no hesitation in recommending him to support your executive search.”
“Anybody can throw CVs at a client, but very few can throw the right ones and the certainty that the skill set and cultural fit are aligned to the clients needs.
With Scott, you get someone who has the industry knowledge within Procurement & Supply Chain, he just gets it because he has done it.
Other recruitment organisations should take a good look at themselves and understand you don't need sales people to recruit, you need subject matter experts who know what their clients are seeking. Would I use Scott again? Absolutely!”
“Scott has been a breath of fresh air when it comes to dealings with executive recruitment consultants, he was from day 1, Informative, helpful, prompt & supportive.
Other 'bigger' companies promise you earth & tell you that you are their 'focus' but then deliver nothing or are nearly impossible to get hold.
Scott was always on the end of the phone & available at any time & realises the importance of communication.
Could not recommend him highly enough.
His success in this somewhat fickle industry is in no question & he deserves the recognition he receives”
Schedule a call with our expert consultants today, and let us discover the perfect match for your executive needs.CONTACT